More and more brands are discovering that in order to be a player in today’s market, you have to have an online presence. Some companies attempt to handle their online marketing internally only to find the process to either be overwhelming or delivering marginal results.
To optimize your online activity, it’s truly better to seek the assistance of an outside social media marketing group. Here is why:
- Expertise – An established social media marketing agency typically employs experts at what they do; after all, it’s what they specialize in doing. They follow the trends, understand the ever-changing algorithms of search engines and have the manpower to analyze big data and create strategic social media programs.
- Efficiency – Time is money, so seeking the support from experts will result in a faster paced, higher quality of work. Allowing an agency to handle the tasks of analytics, social media program development and reporting will give you and your team time to focus on the internal activities that are critical to keep your business running smoothly.
- Cost Savings – An outside firm already has teams in place to handle the extra work required to create an effective online social presence. They also have the connections, reporting access and industry resources at hand; these items typically come with a cost for access. Creating a team in-house would require you to pay for these services, pay for training, and cover other employee-related expenses such as benefits, salaries and taxes.
- Strategy – Every social media piece of content should be part of a larger strategy that ties back to brand awareness, brand loyalty and sales. Building effective and high-performing online strategies is what agencies do. There is more to online social management than just marketing.
- Real Time – Most agencies will have you covered day or evening, weekend or holidays. They realize the need for real-time marketing and interaction and have the manpower to address these needs when they arise. There’s no need to have your staff on call 24/7.
- Testing – After pouring over hours of big data and performance reporting, an online media agency will also test elements of your social media plan. Creating additional formats, messages and taking the time to test and report takes time and diligence…something an online media agency is prepared and equipped to handle.
At the end of the day, the goal for any brand is to leverage the various social media platforms in order to market most effectively. To do it well you need a proven, professional, experienced social media marketing company.
When you’re ready to take your online social media to the next level, contact Haley Brand Intelligence and let us provide you with the expertise your company needs to perform.